Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunday Night!!!

Sorry I been such a slacker.
So sorry for the lack of updates.
Last Sunday I've been went to Penang with my family.
I asked My Lovely Bi go with me, but she don't want.
But its okay because she should have her own time too.
We took our dinner at Kim Garry.
After dinner I starting hunt my new year shirts and pants. XD
Lastly I get my own new year shirts and pants.
One of my pants got a little bit same as MJ pants!!!
I love it very much, especially the colour.
My Lovely Bi said that all the shirts and pants very nice.
Quite happy after i heard it.
Thanks Baby!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Hope that all the shirts and pants won't same with other.
27 days more is Chinese New Year already.
Quite excited because I like new year.
I also can spend my time with my Lovely Bi too.
I'll be stop here.
With the love.
L.O.V.E
Stay Tuned!!!